[LRUG] [JOBS] We're hiring! Full time lead developer roll.

Sam Barton sam at arenaflowers.com
Tue Oct 30 03:21:45 PDT 2012

Morning all

We're looking for a permanent, lead RoR developer to join us at
www.ArenaFlowers.com.

The role is predominantly back end but does require some front end with
Ruby / Rails being the core requirement.

We are after someone with good experience of:

Rails 3.2
Ruby 1.9.2
Mysql,

Other needs include:

Memcached, Redis
Javascript, jQuery
XML
Sinatra
Git
AWS, EC2, RDS, SES
Phusion Passenger
Resque
Mac and Linux

We're an established ecommerce business set up six years ago with a number
of sites both here in the UK and also in Europe. Our head office is in
London, Shepherds Bush (near Westfield). Whilst we are looking for raw Ruby
talent, we're also looking for someone with a creative approach to code and
willing to get involved at a business level with the execution i.e. not
someone who just wants to know whats next in the ticket list.

If you are looking for a full time roll and fancy the idea of flowers on
tap then give me a shout.

I spoken to some cool people on this list who are based outside of London
but for this position I am looking for someone to work out of our offices
in London.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers.

Sam.