[LRUG] Not for profit organizations using Ruby

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 01:35:24 PDT 2012

Crossroads in Hong Kong are a charity that build all their systems in Ruby
and Rails.
www.crossroads.org.hk

They rely purely on volunteers, some of whom have worked on the project
full time for a number of years.

(they encourage donations from friends and family to pay for their
developers living costs)