[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby developer for 6 months

Evgeny Likhoded e.likhoded at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 04:11:34 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

I am a long time reader but posting here for the first time. Me and 2 other partners are currently working on a project in commodities and finance area and looking to get a contractor developer on a full-time basis for 6 - 12 months initially.

I was wondering if anyone could share some tips for searching a developer in Eastern Europe or perhaps Asia? We don't have a huge budget as we are still in early stages hence looking for someone in emerging markets within around $2k per month ballpark. We already have a lead developer so just looking for another pair of hands to speed up the process.

Many thanks,
Evgeny