[LRUG] [JOBS] SupaDupa.me is looking for Ruby developers

James Riley james at codansa.com
Mon Sep 10 06:13:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

My name is James, I'm a developer here at http://supadupa.me (http://supadupa.me/). We're another small company, expanding and looking for a great Rails developer to join our team. The project is SupaDupa.me (http://SupaDupa.me), an e-commerce platform aimed at boutiques and creatives.

We're needing a proficient Ruby on Rails developer with skills ranging from front end to server administration. Based near Notting Hill, with a great vibe and excellent choices for food. It's a small team, so you'll be making an impact from day one, working on a product where beauty and simplicity lies at the very heart of what we do. SupaDupa is a company making a real positive difference to the lives of thousands of people, allowing them to focus on what they love - it's a special place to be so if you're looking for a change, get in touch!

You can see our jobs page here: http://supadupa.me/jobs
I'll be at Lrug tonight, in a bright blue top and at the very start of my unix beard journey.
Truth be told, it's stubble. At best.

cheers,
James (@mrjamesriley)