[LRUG] Recommendations for cafe for hacking in central London

Timothy Benest thb at taskforce.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 13:50:22 PDT 2012

If you are a member of the IOD, then 116 and 123 Pall Mall are great for
client meetings, up to four people per table WIFI and Power at most tables,
access to Colour laser printer e.t.c  Waiter(ess) service for food and
beverages.

A lot fo times I find using a 3 Mifi better than the Wifi at many
establishments. AAISP do a SIM that give you a fixed IP using Mifi.

Another nice place is the Cafe at the V&A.

Tim

On 16 September 2012 20:07, Olly Headey <olly at freeagent.com> wrote:

> Hi LRUG
>
> Can anyone recommend a good cafe with wifi around West End/SoHo/Covent
> Garden who'd be happy with a couple of geeks hacking for a few hours one
> afternoon?  Southbank is my usual haunt but fancy a change...
>
> Cheers,
> Olly
>
> --
> *Olly Headey :: Co-Founder and CTO*
> FreeAgent
> www.freeagent.com
>
> ** We're hiring Rubyists, Edinburgh or remote -
> http://www.freeagent.com/company/jobs/ruby-engineer **

Regards
Timothy Benest
Managing Director