[LRUG] Expat thinking of coming home

Louis Goff-Beardsley louisror at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:41:15 PDT 2012

The vast majority of CVs they get don’t result in placments as their
business model is based on volume and speed. Agency recs have got very
strict KPIs such as 2.5 hours on the phone + 70 dial outs /day + x number of
CVs sent to decision makers. If they spend time faffing around with CVs they
will get it in the neck from their directors who came up during the first
dotcom bubble when IT recrutiment was a megaprofitable free-for-all.