[LRUG] Speaker plea for September

Jairo Diaz jairodiazs at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 00:49:08 PDT 2012

Hi Murray,

I will come back to you tonight with an abstract of the talk "Zero-Downtime Deployment".

Regards,

Jairo

***Confidentiality  Notice:  This  e-mail  message, including  any  attachments,  is  for  the  sole  use  of the  intended  recipient(s)  and  may  contain confidential and  privileged  information.  Any  unauthorized  review, use, disclosure  or  distribution  is  prohibited.  If  you are  not  the  intended  recipient,  please  contact  the sender  by  reply  e-mail  and  destroy  all  copies  of  the original  message.***