[LRUG] [JOBS] freelance London based RoR developer sought for 20 days in Sept/Oct

Andi Studer andi.studer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:45:27 PDT 2012

I am looking for a RoR developer that is available to take on an existing
web application for further development:

The project is a fairly simple, but extensive product/portfolio site (
http://www.d3technologies.com/) built with Ruby 1.9.2, Rails 3.2, protected
by comprehensive unit and integrations tests (Rspec, Cucumber), deployed to
Heroku. It's using RailsAdmin, Haml, Sass, Devise, Paperclip, just to
mention some key elements.  The site is owned and run by the London based
United Visual Artists (UVA).

With Cenatus, I built and launched this site in direct liaison with UVA.
They are looking now extend with additional features and some minor design
improvements, approximately 15-20 days work. As I have taken on full time
position I am unable to deliver this work and look to handover this project
to a freelance developer available in Sept and Oct. I promised UVA to help
finding a suitable successor (a London based freelance developer, or small
studio) and am available for a for a full handover and beyond, as and when
questions arise.

Rate: you would need to negotiate with UVA directly but I assume the rate
we billed in the past (£350 per day) is a good reference point for your
negotiation. They will expect you to be on-site for at least parts of the
work. I have been working with them over 2 year and they are a great bunch
to work with!

Anyone interested or having questions, please let me know asap.

Andi

--
Andi Studer
07947 128129