[LRUG] I think I have a speaker

jds jds340 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:00:41 PDT 2012

Hi Muz

I think I've got a speaker for you. It's Jacqui Taylor who does a lot of
stuff with big data and analytics. She's just been appointed to a Cabinet
group dealing with opening up government data to people who need it. She
really wants  wants to talk to as many startups/analytics people/basically
anyone, who would like to make use of government data. She could take a a
half hour or longer slot on the open government initiative that's going on
all around the world and take requests for government data that people need
in their projects. She's got a presentation prepared already.

I'm at a conference with her today, so I'll let her know if you'd like her
to speak.

In fact if there's anyone else on this list who think they could make good
use of government data, please get in touch.

Cheers

John Small