[LRUG] Speaker plea for September

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:15:15 PDT 2012

Thanks everyone, I've now filled the space in the schedule.

There'll be 2 short talks:

* Chris O'Sullivan will tell 15-minutes on Objective-C for Rubyists,
focussing specifically on the new literals support in Objective-C.
* Jairo Diaz will share some tips about zero downtime deployment for ruby
applications

We'll still have Ian Kynnersley talking about simplicity too.

Yammer will also be repeating their drinks sponsorship at our post-meeting
pub.

It sounds like a cracking meeting, please do come!

http://lrug.org/meetings/2012/08/23/september-2012-meeting/

Remember to register with Skills Matter too:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ruby-rails/lrug-september-meetup