[LRUG] [JOBS] SupaDupa.me is looking for Ruby developers

Paul Robinson paul at 32moves.com
Mon Sep 10 06:43:24 PDT 2012

On 10 Sep 2012, at 14:19, David Roberts <droberts at excelitresource.com> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Have you decided whether you would like to use agencies to fill this role? I do a lot of work in Ruby.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26491225.jpg

It's getting to the point where putting a multiple choice question on subscription validation to ensure the people subscribing to the list:

a) Are at least beginner Ruby programmers
b) Understand the difference between "Reply to sender" and "Reply to every Ruby programmer in Greater London, the Home Counties,
and a few elsewhere in the UK to boot"?

Might be a significant valuable addition to the list. :-|

Paul