[LRUG] 2 week contract (initially) for stealth mode start up

Sanelson sanelson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:11:56 PDT 2012

Hi there,

We are working with a stealth-mode start-up, and would like to secure the services of a developer for an initial 2 week contract.

The task is to write a simple REST API which wraps an existing nasty XML API, and build a very simple web interface which can display data surfaced via the API calls.

We'd like everything done test-first, and would expect cucumber features as well as unit tests.

We'd like some face to face contact, but are flexible around where this takes place. South of London, between Brighton and Portsmouth would be ideal for such a meeting, but we could come into London if necessary.

If everything goes well, we'd expect to be able to continue the relationship over the next 6 months in a part-time capacity.

We're expecting to pay an hourly rate of around £75, and we have no interest in talking to recruiters - direct approaches only please.

Starting ASAP would be ideal.

Thanks,

S.

Sent from my iPad