[LRUG] [jobs] GDS, MOJ, Money Advice Service

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Mon Apr 8 06:25:16 PDT 2013

Hello all,

First post, and first time attending an LRUG tonight.

I am looking for solid, smart Ruby developers to join us at:

* Government Digital Service //
http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/working-for-gds/ &
* Ministry of Justice // http://open.justice.gov.uk/digital-strategy/
* Money Advice Service //
http://www.team-prime.com/jobs/senior-ruby-developer/ &
http://www.team-prime.com/jobs/ruby-developer/

All three help to make the world a better place, and have some
interesting problems to solve in a smart way. The teams involved are
world class, and great fun to work with.

I'll be coming along tonight and looking forward to discussing any of
the above with anyone at any level interested. Shouldn't be too hard
to spot: I'm about 6ft, female, and will say hi at the start of the
night.

Hope it's ok to have posted this, I checked the guidelines and it
seems cool, so fingers crossed.

This is me: http://www.linkedin.com/in/thayerprime and this is what I
do: http://www.team-prime.com

Cheers all,