[LRUG] [JOBS] Silicon Milkroundabout is on the hunt for Ruby devs

Isaac Lewis isaac at siliconmilkround.com
Tue Apr 16 03:59:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

You've probably heard of us already, but if you haven't, Silicon
Milkroundabout (http://siliconmilkroundabout.com/) is London's biggest
startup jobs fair. Our next event will be held on May 11-12th, and this
year we'll have over 100 startups - including Hailo, Badoo, Songkick,
Graze, notonthehighstreet and MOO - hiring for over 800 positions.

We have a particularly strong demand for Ruby developers this year, so if
any LRUG members are looking for new opportunities, it'll definitely be
worthwhile attending.

The event features a free bar, free tea and coffee, free wifi, and a themed
creche for those of you with kids.

More information below.

*Silicon Milkroundabout Startup Jobs Fair, London,  11/12 May.*

Event Details:

Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th May 12pm-5pm

The Old Truman Brewery, 81 Brick Lane, EC1

*Saturday 11th May 12pm-5pm is Product Management & Design Day*
Roles in Product Management, UX Design, Visual Design, Business
Intelligence/Analytics, & Tech Marketeers/Growth Hackers.

*Sunday 12th May 12pm-5pm is Engineering Day*
Roles in Software Engineering, Web Development, QA/Testing,  Developer
Relations, Tech Community Managers and Tech Ops.
Website: http://www.**siliconmilkroundabout.com<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esiliconmilkroundabout%2Ecom&urlhash=63eE&_t=tracking_anet>

Facebook: http://www.facebook.**com/siliconmilkroundabout<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efacebook%2Ecom%2Fsiliconmilkroundabout&urlhash=JAWO&_t=tracking_anet>

Twitter: @milkroundabout

Register at http://bit.ly/13TIfatto come along! It's an exciting
opportunity to explore working at a dynamic startup.

--
Isaac Lewis, Candidates Project Manager
isaac at siliconmilkround.com | Skype: isaac.k.lewis | Phone: 07932 318871