[LRUG] [JOBS] - Ruby Programmer Wanted FT/PT to join funded startup as lead tech/ CTO (urgent)

Adam Carlile adam at benchmedia.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 09:31:55 PDT 2013

Precisely Alex, I've often thought about what my degree says about me, however I have learnt that employers are more concerned with the contents of my Github account.

Degrees often indicate that you have the capability to learn a subject, not that you're necessarily proficient at it.

On 17 Apr 2013, at 17:28, Alex Heeton <alex at heeton.me<mailto:alex at heeton.me>>