[LRUG] Meeting in May

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:49:18 PDT 2013

Would love to make the May meeting if there's pairing involved.

There's some great videos on pairing on YT - I was just collecting a few:

https://sites.google.com/site/saasellsprojects/pair-programming-help-videos

I also like the Wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_programming

Although it seems to be suffering from overuse of primary sources - and
it was interesting to read about the Wikipedia policies here.

But either which way, I'm really excited about the educational potential
of pair programming ...

CHEERS> SAM

Technical blog: http://linklens.blogspot.com