[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Developer

Rob Beattie RBeattie at recruit360.co.uk
Tue Apr 23 07:42:50 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I hope you are well.

I'm looking for a Lead Ruby on Rails Developer to work with a fast growing  start-up based near Tottenham Court Road.

Our client are looking for someone at a senior level who is going to be able to take responsibility for a things tech. They need someone who is confident with TDD and DevOps and has ideally helped implement TDD in the past.

The role will suit someone who is used to working within a relatively small team within a start-up environment.

Our client develop web based software for companies within the travel and hospitality industries.

I know not many of you are keen on dealing with agencies but this is a cracking opportunity!

Feel free to give me a call directly on 01179 060 146, or alternatively drop me an email if you think this is something that might be of interest.

Thanks,
Rob