[LRUG] [JOBS] - Ruby Programmer Wanted FT/PT to join funded startup as lead tech/ CTO (urgent)

Gabe da Silveira gabe at websaviour.com
Wed Apr 17 09:13:17 PDT 2013

With a mere £15k and a plan to start raising capital at an indeterminate
point down the line you are really looking for a co-founder or at best a
contractor (if your product goals are extremely well-defined and modest).
 At this stage it would probably not be a good to restrict your candidate
pool by credentialing as that has nothing to do with the ability to execute
the technical side of a startup.

-gabe