[LRUG] Meeting in May

florentin raud florentin.raud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:22:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 22 April 2013 22:03, Murray Steele <murray.steele at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> As you know our May meeting is on Monday 13th.  You can sign up with
Skills Matter on their site here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/dci-with-ruby-rails

> So far I've got one talk lined up for us:
>
> Dawid Skłodowski will be talking to us about "DCI with Ruby & Rails"
(more details available on
http://lrug.org/meetings/2013/04/18/may-2013-meeting/).

> You can also get all social with it via http://lanyrd.com/2013/lrug-may/.
>
> That still leaves a hole in the agenda though.  If you're not heading up
to Scotland for SRC this would be a great time to talk to us about
something.  It doesn't need to be a talk though, you could easily do
something else in the 40 minutes left on the schedule.

I would be keen on doing some peer coding, but I'm not sure if that's the
right venue.
Also 40 minutes is quite short, probably enough to kickstart something
though.

Regards,
Flo