[LRUG] Meeting in May

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 03:23:58 PDT 2013

Hi Damon,

Interesting - I had assumed you were referring to:

http://www.pairprogramwith.me/

but this is another thing again - I have signed up to http://pairwith.me
.  Will try to add pairing sessions when I can.  Currently we are using
a google calendar to indicate our pairing availability:

https://sites.google.com/site/saasellsprojects/pair-programming-calendar

and a google community to record pairing events, although it's difficult
to get people to keep things updated.  A lot of pairing seems to be
happening informally through Skype chat rooms we have set up.

We are also trying to brainstorm ideas for a pair programming scheduling
interface:

https://sites.google.com/site/saasellsprojects/projects/pp-scheduler/lofi-prototypes

Anyhow, I guess I've got lots off topic - will try and shut up now :-)

CHEERS> SAM

Technical blog: http://linklens.blogspot.com