[LRUG] Vagrant, Puppet and Linode

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Wed Apr 24 12:05:21 PDT 2013

Hey, G2!

Our experience using a puppet master was very different. We found that,
after 50 or 60 nodes, the puppet master became a significant bottleneck.
So, we switched to just having the puppet code in a git repo and checking
it out onto the servers.

That was quite a while ago though, so maybe the issue we were having has
been fixed in a more recent version of puppet.

David