[LRUG] Eurucamp LRUG discount

Damon Allen Davison damon at allolex.net
Mon Apr 8 09:18:51 PDT 2013

*My Berliner friend Dajana (pronounced "Diana") has asked me to share this
message with you all about Eurucamp. A few of us went last year and had a
blast. Berlin is a transformed city in summer, and the Müggelsee is a
bucolic paradise. I kid you not! Hot weather, cool beer and good company…*

Eurucamp was founded in 2011 as an alternative conference for those unable
to get tickets for Euruko 2011, but who despite that wanted to come to
Berlin and meet up with other Ruby enthusiasts. Last year for the first
time, Eurucamp took place independently of Euruko and was a big success. We
would like to repeat that success this year from 16-18 August on beautiful
lake Müggelsee on the outskirts of Berlin.

The Berlin Ruby community is organising the event. We would like to support
other communities and make it easier for some of you to attend our event.
This coming *Wednesday, 10 April 2013, at 10:00am CEST (9:00am BST)*, we
will start the sale of early bird tickets using the discount code

*community-London*

the LRUG community will have access to ten tickets at 20 Euros off the
normal price. Please keep in mind the tickets are part of the normal early
bird ticket sale, so it is advisable to act quickly in order to get one.

You will be able to access the tickets from Wednesday using this link:

*https://tito.io/eurucamp*

We're looking forward to seeing many of you in Berlin this summer!

Cheers,

Dajana
E-mail dajana at eurucamp.org
Personal Twitter @DG_Tweety