[LRUG] Non ugly deployable mailman list browser - does such a thing exist?

Chris Adams wave at chrisadams.me.uk
Fri Apr 12 07:21:45 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Anyone know of a nice looking list archive browser that you could deploy
for mailman style mailing lists, that makes browsing through the previous
conversations less of a pain?

For example LRUG's own mailing list archives are here, and I find myself
clickling like crazy to follow threads that I might want to link to in
future, or share later.

In keeping with the recent Ruby Manor theme, you extra points awarded for
finding one implemented in something that isn't Ruby, but is still nice to
use, setup and deploy.

Suggestions?

Ta,

Chris Adams