[LRUG] [JOBS] - Ruby Programmer Wanted FT/PT to join funded startup as lead tech/ CTO (urgent)

Chris McGourty chrism at boxworld.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 07:55:13 PDT 2013

Dear Techies – we are an evolving startup to do with gathering content,
search engines and then pushing that content on a personal basis across the
web to our users and business partners. We have £15k to move our current
site forwards and are looking for a developer to join us (ideally fulltime)
and help evolve the site. The current team are all well experienced and blue
chip ad, media and tech execs. We are hoping to head to si valley for
fundraising in 1 to 2 months.

Developer should ideally be a computer science grad from a red brick/
Oxbridge uni.

Have an understanding of ruby/ rails and java/groovy

Mix of front/ backend experience

Entrepreneurial ethos

We are looking forward to hearing from you,

Chris McGourty

M 07900 052 619

E  <mailto:chrism at boxworld.co.uk> chrism at boxworld.co.uk

S chris_mcg

F 0871 266 4024

Private & Confidential. Do not forward without consent.