[LRUG] Making Rails time out

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 07:29:04 PDT 2013

The client is being written by someone else in some random language / framework.

I'm trying to give them the means to send a certain combination of data to our test server which results in our test server simulating a hang.  Or more specifically, I am trying to give our testing team the ability to enter a certain combination of data into their client, have it call our server, and know our server will simulate a hang.