[LRUG] [JOBS] Globaldev expansion

Steve Buckley sbuckley at globalpersonals.co.uk
Mon Apr 22 01:14:28 PDT 2013

Hey folks

Over the last few months we've hired four new Ruby devs as a direct result of our interactions with the LRUG community and now we're getting greedy.
We're expanding at an incredible rate and between now and the end of the year we are aiming to add at least 8 new developers to the team.

Since October of last year our dev team has grown by 20% and we are doing everything in our power to position Globaldev as one of the most desirable companies for developers to work for.
You'd be hard pushed to find another environment where you get to work on such a range of challenges. Everything from everyday web development, through to full on engineering on our RabbitMQ based email system that pushes out millions of mails every single day.

We have a development team based right next to Waterloo station in London and our HQ is in Windsor, Berkshire but you don't have to limit yourselves to those offices.
We appreciate there are some outstanding developers out there who are only interested in remote work and we are more than happy to consider that option.

You can find a full job spec here: http://globalpersonals.theresumator.com/apply/3BSEPp/Ruby-Engineer.html
You can find more info about who we are and what the company does here: http://globalpersonals.co.uk/about-us/
You can also check out our tech blog here: http://globaldev.co.uk/blog/ (our ruby 2.0.0 post was linked in the official 2.0.0 release notes)

We're also on the lookout for a full-time, permanent QA to join our team so if you know anyone, send them my way.

Feel free to email me or call me directly if you'd rather not apply on our site or if you just want to find out more about the role or the company.

NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS: Please leave me alone. I speak to at least five agency recruiters a day and as crazy as it sounds, I don't want or need your help. If you send me an unsolicited CV then I will consider it a free gift. If you email or call me to tell me how spectacularly wonderful and unique you and/or your company is, then you'll be wasting your time and mine as we have no want nor desire to engage with agencies regardless of how many rockstars or ninjas you claim to have on your books.
Also, if you send me an unsolicited email, I will subscribe you to Daily Cat Facts.

That is all.

Steve Buckley
Tech Recruitment Manager @globaldev
P: 	01753 271289
M:	07538 647117

--

Global Personals is a limited company registered in England and Wales.

Registered number: 04880697

Registered office: Minton Place, Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
1EG, United Kingdom