[LRUG] Meeting in May

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 04:32:35 PDT 2013

I try to do some pair programming at our regular Wednesday night meetups
- it's been mainly JavaScript recently:

http://www.meetup.com/London-AI-Class/

There's also remote pair programming which gets round alot of the
logistical issues:

http://remotepairprogramming.com/

of course meeting in person is more compelling for many ...

CHEERS> SAM

--
Technical blog: http://linklens.blogspot.com