[LRUG] Rails Security Workshop

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Wed Aug 7 04:25:14 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Super chuffed at the response to this, quick note re: questions I'm getting
for a lot of people.

*Doing the workshop again*: Providing the pilot goes well and the attendees
find the day valuable, the plan is definitely to do this regularly and/or
at your office, but let me get 1.0 out the door first! I'll send an email
to the list a month before it happens, but the earliest it's going to be is
late October.

*Doing the workshop on a weekday:* Yep we'll do that too.

*Waiting list:* People drop out of things, so please go ahead and click the
'Add Me to the Waitlist' button on the eventbrite page if you'd like to
jump into a freed spot.

Didn't realise there would be so much interest in this, so it's all rainbows
and spinning red pandas <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuvrg9g3PK4> up in
here!

--
Ali, http://happybearsoftware.com