[LRUG] [Workflow] Getting a Pull Request from creation to merge

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:09:25 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone for your experience and suggestions.

Something we've implemented this week is having a daily "merge face"
who takes ownership of getting PRs merged, and code deployed to Production.
(we continuously deploy to QA already)

Pairing is something we'd like to do, but haven't got it down yet
(also we have only got 3 devs on the core app, so there'd always be one dev
on their own)

We've got our retrospective on Friday,
so we'll see what takeaways we have ongoing from this.

Thanks all.