[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-time permanent Rails dev to join a team near the hallowed roundabout

Duncan Stuart dgmstuart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 04:49:44 PDT 2013

Hi again LRUG

We successfully hired a junior Rails dev, but we're now looking for a
Middleweight at £40k

TLDR: Small, no-bullshit public sector agency - we're increasing the amount
of Rails development we do and we want someone to join our team, take a
hand in defining how we do things and mentor the junior.

Apply http://dxw.com/jobs/, more details below

We're working with a bunch of recruiters - we're definitely not taking any
more on.