[LRUG] Riot assertions

Kevin Fullerton lrug at kenwa-solutions.co.uk
Tue Aug 27 09:26:49 PDT 2013

On 2013-08-27 14:08, Kevin Fullerton wrote:
> I've been playing around with padrino lately, and using riot for
> testing - I've found a riot-mongo_mapper project which defines some
> macros to help with testing mongo_mapper models with riot, I've
> forked
> and updated it to the latest riot/mongo_mapper as it hadn't been
> updated in 2 years and was out of date for versions, however I can't
> work out why one of the macros works, but one doesn't - they both
> seem
> to be defined the same way, one works OK but the other throws a
> "wrong
> number of arguments (2 for 1)" error and I can't see why ...

Thanks to the people that replied off-list, the answer was that mocha
also declares a has_key method which was taking precedence (and also the
fact testing for a key isn't likely what I want to do)

I also had my first pull-request merged this morning to padrino to fix
the mocha deprecation warnings that were being thrown as well :)

Cheers!

--

Kevin Fullerton
@kgfullerton