[LRUG] Rails Girls Summer of Code - Coaching help needed

Andreas Tiefenthaler at at an-ti.eu
Sat Aug 10 09:17:52 PDT 2013

Hey there,

I am with the RailsGirls Summer of Code (RGSoC)[1]. This project aims to help women all over the world to get into programming and technology by working on open source projects.

I am writing to this list because we need some London based support for one of our participants.
As her coach in London is currently sick and she has no one to help her it would be awesome if anyone could help her out.

By helping out I mean: meet with her and help her when she has problems, answering her questions, showing her how to use git and other tools. Also check her work and give her feedback.

She is an absolute beginner, therefore there are a lot of basic concepts to explain and guide her into a simple work flow.

It would be great if someone could help us and especially her out. So if you are motivated and have some time left please contact me [2]. We can not pay you for your efforts, but fame and a nice warm fuzzy feeling that comes with helping someone are definitely included ;)

all the best,
Andy from RGSoC

[1]: http://railsgirlssummerofcode.org/
[2]: at at an-ti.eu