[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby on Rails contract

Aitor Uria aitor.uria at papercavalier.com
Tue Aug 27 03:43:17 PDT 2013

*Hello London Rubyists,*

We are seeking a developer or company to work on a Ruby on Rails app that
provides an administration-style interface to sales generated on Amazon by
Nearfine [1], an online book dealer. You will deliver a number of features
to improve the application's workflow, the first of which will be
implementing Gmail labels-style tagging.

In addition to requirements typical to Rails projects, familiarity with
Active Admin will help.

You will work remotely with a small business team in London and New York.

The contract initially is short-term and per-feature. We do look to
establish an ongoing relationship.

If interested, please write to jobs at papercavalier.com.

[1]: https://nearfine.com

*Thanks,*