[LRUG] CookiesHQ is looking for a Junior to Mid level Ruby on Rails developer

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:33:03 PST 2013

Hi LRUG,

CookiesHQ is a small Ruby on Rails consultancy based in Bristol.

90% of our clients are startups, the rest are e-commerce or other technical
shops who need extra pair of hands.

Currently 3 we are looking for a new Junior to mid level Ruby on Rails
developer to complete the team.

*What we are looking for:*

A developer you likes what he does and want to improve every day. Do the
work on time. Tests. General positive attitude. Decent JS / CoffeScript.
Basic Linux knowledge. Works hard.

*What we have to offer:*

Decent salary, exciting projects and a bright future for 2014.
Life insurance and matching pension.
Company laptop PC or Mac.
Fresh fruits in the office.
Gym membership.
We work 8 hours a days (including ~ 1h lunch) and don't expect you to work
on evenings / week end at any time.

If you're interested and want to know more, please send an email at
hello at cookieshq.co.uk with your Github / Quick resume or CV.

Thanks a lot

Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ
@spyou <http://www.twitter.com/spyou> ::
nicolas.alpi<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28535699>
 :: http://www.cookieshq.co.uk