[LRUG] [COURSE] Learn how to build maintainable Rails apps, 11th Jan

Tim Craft mail at timcraft.com
Tue Dec 17 03:25:56 PST 2013

Dear LRUG,

Quick plug for my next workshop in January, tickets now on sale:

    Date: Saturday, 11th January 2014

    http://tito.io/timcraft/maintainable-rails

We'll look at a general approach and some specific patterns for
untangling your Rails codebase so that it's easier to maintain.

If you have any questions, or you aren't sure if it's right for you
please send me an email off-list.

Happy holidays!

Tim

PS. If you're struggling with fat models and slow tests, this is for you.

PPS. It's priced for businesses. If you're a bootstrapper, student, or
someone unattached to a business who can put this on expenses, email
me and I'll set you up with a discount to make it more affordable.