[LRUG] [JOBS] RoR Contractors - Automotive - MK/Remote

Jamie Buchanan jamie at salesmaster.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 11:06:58 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm CTO at SalesMaster. We've built a web platform for the automotive
industry. (already with the help of a few other LRUG members!) Our website
shows a small amount of what we do: http://www.salesmaster.co.uk

We currently have more development work than we can reasonably deal with
in-house and and so need some extra pairs of hands to accelerate the
development of some of these key projects.

We're looking for some contractors to works with us, starting as soon as
possible, probably for a few months. Ideally you'll have a good mix of
front/back end skills and will be well versed at turning business
requirements into features.

We're agile-ish, main app is on Rails 3.2, we use RSpec, Git-Flow, CI,
we're based in MK but quite well practiced at remote working.

If you're interested, it would be great if you could drop me an email with
a cv/profile/links/skills/whatever and your daily rate. I'll get back to
you as soon as I can.

Look forward to hearing from you, have a great Christmas!

Jamie B