[LRUG] [JOBS] Teach at Makers Academy (+ our graduation ceremony)

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Thu Dec 19 11:32:31 PST 2013

I've been working as a TA at Makers Academy for the past two weeks, and
it's been an excellent learning experience for me. If you're a developer
and want to really hone your understanding of the craft, nothing beats
having to explain it to other people. MA lets you do that in a friendly,
relaxed environment and then they pay you for it. Couldn't recommend them
enough as a place to work.

Ali, http://happybearsoftware.com