[LRUG] [JOBS]: Technical Intern at Happy Bear Software

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Tue Dec 17 15:04:13 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Lot's of great applications so far, I'm currently working through the
backlog. Based on what I've seen it's extremely likely that I'm going to go
with someone selected from the existing applicants.

You're more than welcome to send your details over all the same, but it may
take me until next week to get back to you.

Best of luck,

--
Ali, http://happybearsoftware.com