[LRUG] Hiring a pair rather than an individual contractor

Agustin Viñao agustinvinao at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:33:56 PST 2013

I see this idea as a great way to create new developers for a growing
market, we all know IT market is growing faster than can be covered.

I'm trying to get an opportunity to relocate me in EU, I'm in South America
and one of the things I have far more side to overcome the cultural barrier
at the time of recruitment, it is not working the same way in these two
different points, a South America programmer needs to learn how to work in
UE.

I understand that would be a big plus build a connection between these two
points, where you can find excellent resources in south america for Europe
helping to implement the learner's curve necessary to overcome these
barriers.

Agustin Viñao

*Paradox*: Life is a mystery. Don't waste time trying to figure it out. /
*Humor*: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength
beyond all measure. / *Change*: Know that nothing stays the same.
Web Developer - Ruby - Javascript

m: agustinvinao at gmail.com
t: http://twitter.com/agustinvinao
w: http://www.agustinvinao.com.ar