[LRUG] Reaching Out To Charitable LRUGers

Anthony Gardner notantspants at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 03:36:12 PST 2013

Hello all,

I'm looking for a charitable soul, or two, to help me finish off my
website (www.guessmyfinishtime.com).

The current design was done by .......... me and I've paid a designer to
do a redesign but he left me too many holes to fill in and I am totally
incompetent when it comes to frontend design. Plus, the new design
doesn't lend itself to being responsive.

An outline

  * Landing page
  * Page for people to make their guesses
  * small dashboard
  * other pages are mainly forms (character counts, some field
    descriptions (maybe too much text for placeholder), and some page
    descriptions). There's autocomplete to take into account
  * There are a few other bits 'n pieces.

I'm falling out of love with the app, all because of the frontend, and I
would like to be reinvigorated and finish it. The backend is well on the
way to being well developed though I haven't touched it for a few months
what with other commitments.

If anyone is interested, I'll upload some images somewhere so you can
have a look to see the idea of the redesign.

The site is all for charity and by contributing, it will leave you with
a warm, soft glow for the rest of your life!!

-Anthony