[LRUG] Best Payments solution for Rails app?

David Burrows david at designsuperbuild.com
Fri Feb 15 08:21:05 PST 2013

Hi Cristoph,

That's really interesting, I was definitely getting that vibe off of
Paymill - we really need a EU Stripe but it's got to be reliable, hopefully
they can sort the teething troubles out. My experience so far with
Braintree is pretty good so it looks like I'll be going down that avenue,
will report back when I've (hopefully) gone through the whole process.

Best Regards,
David

--
David Burrows