[LRUG] OpenHack

Andy Waite andy at andywaite.com
Wed Feb 20 01:54:58 PST 2013

The latest episode of Thoughtbot's Giant Robots podcast has Nick Quaranto
of 37Signals talking about OpenHack.

  http://learn.thoughtbot.com/podcast/36

>From the OpenHack site (http://openhack.github.com/):

  OpenHack is a meetup with a simple purpose: Code together, on anything.
  OpenHack works by hosting a meetup in your city that gets programmers
  of any experience level together to code.

I think it could be fun to do once a month or so. I was surprised to see
that there was no group listed for London yet so I've added it:

  http://openhack.github.com/london

I'm not sure what level of interest there will be - I know London already
has a lot of other coding meetups. But if it sounds appealing to you then
follow @OpenHackLDN and we can gauge the level of interest and organise the
first event.

Please share this on other London-based tech lists you belong to.

Cheers,
Andy