[LRUG] Best Payments solution for Rails app?

David Burrows david at designsuperbuild.com
Mon Feb 4 08:49:02 PST 2013

Thanks for all the feedback!

Stripe is out for the moment, as is GoCardless - they're both great
services but I need an international solution, fingers crossed their
expansion is forthcoming. Paypal is still an option but as the project
deals with high-price non-physical goods it may be a bit risky.

Paymill and Braintree definitely look worth investigating further - will go
through the dev process and see how I get on.

Cheers,
David

--
David Burrows