[LRUG] lrug at qcon?

Makoto Inoue inouemak at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:35:31 PST 2013

Hello.

Makoto from New Bamboo.

I'll be up for either just attending or participating.

I will soon be giving a talk in Japan about Ruby community in London (
http://regional.rubykaigi.org/oedo03/schedule), so keen to gather
information of adaption of Ruby in both enterprise, startup, and even
in government (If someone can talk about Ruby use in Government Digital
Service, that would be interesting,too).

Thanks.

Makoto