[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract for an API and VPN integration

Zetter zetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:16:27 PST 2013

Hello all,

Rentify want's to use one of the Land Registry's APIs.

This API is perhaps more challenging than most, it requires a VPN to be
setup (to connect to a 'Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator'). The API also
unhelpfully has operating hours. We'd like to find someone to integrate it
for us.

I see the project as:
+ Setting up the infrastructure required for the VPN, in AWS (prefered) or
a data center
+ wrapping the API into something nicer to use from ruby-land.

Our ideal person would have have experience working with similar APIs and
VPNs. Send me an email if you want to put yourself forward or would like to
see the API spec, also interested to hear if anyone has suggestions of
places outside of LRUG where me might find someone who can help.

Happy friday,

Chris Zetter
Lead Developer at Rentify