[LRUG] Reading Outlook Contacts

Thom May thom at may.lt
Wed Feb 6 06:10:42 PST 2013

I just tried this on outlook for mac 2011:

table headers:
First Name Last Name Title Suffix Nickname Company Job Title Dept Work
Street Address Work City Work State Work Zip Work Country/Region Work URL Home
Street Address Home City Home State Home Zip Home Country/Region Home URL Home
Phone 1 Home Phone 2 Home Fax Work Phone 1 Work Phone 2 Work Fax Pager Mobile
Phone Main Phone Assistant Phone Custom Phone 1 Custom Phone 2 Custom Phone
3 Custom Phone 4 Email Address 1 Email Address 2 Email Address 3 Email
Address 4 Email Address 5 Email Address 6 Email Address 7 Email Address 8 Email
Address 9 Email Address 10 Email Address 11 Email Address 12 Email Address
13 Instant Messaging 1 Instant Messaging 2 Instant Messaging 3 Instant
Messaging 4 Instant Messaging 5 Instant Messaging 6 Instant Messaging 7 Instant
Messaging 8 Instant Messaging 9 Instant Messaging 10 Instant Messaging
11 Instant
Messaging 12 Instant Messaging 13 Custom 1 Custom 2 Custom 3 Custom 4 Custom
5 Custom 6 Custom 7 Custom 8 Custom date 1 Custom date 2 Spouse Birthday
Anniversary Notes Age Astrology sign Bloodtype Furigana Company Name Furigana
First Name Furigana Last Name Furigana Spouse Name Interests Furigana Home
Address line 2 Furigana Home Postal Code Name Category

tab separated

Documents/Contacts Export.txt: ASCII text, with very long lines, with CR
line terminators

(some of the column titles are outstanding!)