[LRUG] Who wants to be lightninged in Feb?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:14:16 PST 2013

Hi again,

There's been a great response to this so far.  I've got 8 talks lined up
already so there's room, at a pinch, for one more speaker (there might be
room for another as one of the 8 hasn't confirmed yet).  If you were
umming-and-ahhing about whether or not to give a 20x20 this time, you
should make up your mind soon as I expect that last slot to go quickly.

Muz