[LRUG] [JOBS] Old Hand Rubyist back in London

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:26:08 PST 2013

Happy New Year!

I've been going to LRUG since 2007ish, but I've been away in Hong Kong for
the past 3 years.

I'm back in London (at least for a few months) and looking for something to
work on.

I've been doing Ruby and Rails since May 2006 working on projects in the
spaces of

   - SMS Question and Answer
   - SMS Competitions
   - White-labeled Recruitment
   - Music Journalism
   - Finance
   - Social Sharing
   - House Swapping

This year I spent 8 months taking Refer.me from an idea, to prototypes, to
launch, then pivot.

If you need someone who can

   - jump into your team with a rolling start
   - push your idea from concept to product
   - speak reasonable Mandarin (and a weeny bit of Cantonese)

then maybe you should contact me.

Happy New Year!