[LRUG] To be paid or not to be paid, that is the question (sort of)

Liam Bennett bennett.ljk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:45:17 PST 2013

Just on a slight tangent: if the data in the account belonged to the other
company and the company is in liquidation then the account and its data
still belongs to the previous company. Not sure what the data is, but if it
has a value to Company B then shouldn't it have been part of the assets of
Company A that were sold in order to allow the receivers to pay some of the
debts of the previous company?