[LRUG] [JOBS] Benchify: brand new start up in beta seeks p/t rails/front end developer

Dan Keegan dan at benchify.com
Thu Jan 10 16:09:56 PST 2013

Hi all,

I work for Benchify which is a brand new start up in closed v.early beta.
Benchify gives you the user a continuous 360° review of your perceived
professional performance from your by allowing colleagues and contacts to
rate you in private.

Over the coming months we are looking to iron out the edges, integrate
social media and improve the back-end as well as feature development.

We're looking for an experienced rails and/or front-end developer who would
like to work ad-hoc, part time or project based or, subject to experience,
complete a code review.

DISCLOSURE: We are bootstrapped and on a pre-funded budget so we cannot
currently promise corp rates, work commitment or job safety as our better
positions older brothers but we're sure we can work something out and we in
turn our flexible to how you would like to work.

If anybody is interested in taking a bit of a risk on an interesting new
service taking on the US titans, please get in touch.

Please get in touch even if you would just like to hear more and/or join
the trial which is aimed specifically at the UK games and tech business
communities.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Regards,
Dan